All Irish-registered limited companies.
Your invoice must satisfy the legally stipulated minimum requirements. All services shown in the invoice must have been performed in full.
Please use one of the following formats: gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp or .pdf. In the interest of readability we recommend to use the PDF format.
With the GRENKE Cashflow Optimizer, you can sell us multiple invoices for the same customer, although you will need to submit them one at a time.
No. You are only signing an agreement online that authorises you to use the GRENKE Cashflow Optimizer multiple times. You are not required to submit more than one invoice.
The GRENKE Cashflow Optimizer is designed for financing invoices in euro.
We take on all communication for you. This means that we introduce ourselves to your customer, take on communication of the bank details and guide the customer through all the necessary steps. Of course, it would be beneficial if you inform your customer in advance that the invoice is being financed.
We will check your customer’s credit rating and have them confirm the invoice for us. Once this has been done, you will receive the invoice amount minus the fee within 24 hours on working days.
That depends on the invoice amount and the payment period.
For invoice amounts of up to 5,000 €, you will receive the full payment amount. Only for invoice amounts of more than 5,000 € will 90% of the invoice amount be paid within 24 hours. You will receive the remaining 10% minus the fee after the payment has been received from your customer.